What we do
We are able to provide an extensive range of services for both initial and ongoing advice requirements. Our advice is always tailored to your needs and will be delivered in an ethical, friendly and open manner
The main areas we can assist in, is as follows: -
- Life Assurance Life Cover (which can include Critical Illness cover or as a separate policy)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
Investments and Savings
- Cash Accounts
- Individual Savings Accounts
- Investment Accounts
- Investment Bonds
- Regular Savings Plans
- Individual Pensions
- Group Pensions
- Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP)
- Annuities and Income Drawdown
Mortgages and Home Finance
- Traditional Mortgages*
- Buy to Let Mortgages*
- Home Purchase Plans*
- Lifetime Mortgages**
- Home Reversionary Schemes**
We can also provide advice in the more specialist advice areas of :-
- Long Term Care Advice to meet your Long Term Care needs, including Long Term Care Annuities.
- Structured Investment Products (SCARP)
- Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS)
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCT)
- Business Property Relief (BPR)
- Inheritance Tax Planning
Should you have a particular need or indeed just require a general review, we will be happy to assist you.
Please note, not all these areas (such as Buy to Lets) may be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Should advice be provided in any non-regulated areas, this will be confirmed to you.
Information is based on our current understanding of taxation legislation and regulations. Any levels and bases of, and reliefs from taxation, are subject to change and the advice and/or guidance contained within this site is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted at customers based in the UK.
The value of units can fall as well as rise, and you may not get back all of your original investment.
* - Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your Mortgage or Home Purchase Plan.
** - These are Equity Release transactions (Lifetime Mortgages and Home Reversion Plans). To understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration.